Morrisons jobs can be found in many different departments within the company.
Ranging from pharmacy jobs to jobs within the companies manufacturing plant, logistics, marketing, in store, head office and also graduate Morrisons job vacancies are all available.
As with other similar companies when applying for jobs at Morrisons they will want to know your personal contact details, which job vacancy you wish to apply for, your previous work experience, the times of the day you’re available to work, would you be willing to re-locate and the like.
Whats even more impressive is that it is also the 5th biggest manufacturer of food products in the country.
Morrisons isn’t a new comer either, they’ve actually been around for over 100 years, since the owner first started the business from a tiny market stall in the Bradford area. As you can see in your own local neighbourhood they have grown massively and now have over 400 shops to their name.
Its always good to know some background about of the company when you are thinking of applying for Morrisons jobs. Over 120,000 people are employed in the firm and almost 11 million foot of land is taken up by the company overall.
Morrisons support the following disabled and age organisations:
Career Benefits With Morrisons Jobs
Here are some of the benefits you will get if you work for Morrisons:
- A 10 % Discount For All team Members – which can give you money off your shopping bill
- A share of the business’s overall profit – which is a percentage of your pay
- As much as 29 days vacation time off per year, Morrisons are committed to a good work and home harmony
- Staff uniforms for shop workers
- A bonus service award for people who have worked for five years or more
- A great option to purchase share in the organisation
- A beneficial company pension plan for your future
- Good working and general environment conditions
The first step is to complete an application form. You can download a copy of the application form on the right.
If you make it past this step you will be asked to call in for a formal interview with a Morrisons senior member.
Always take a copy of an up-to date CV, some form of photo id and copy of your application form just in case they have misplaced it.
Morrrisons Jobs – Financials